Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Bhavna
Ramnatsing and I am a student of Charles Telfair Institute, studying a BA in
Mass Communication. My majors are mainly Journalism and Public Relations.
However I am also doing Internet as an elective. I am a very outgoing
person who loves to make new friends and adventures. I also have a
passion for photography and literature. During my free time, I travel to new places where I have never been before or I simply spend my
time with the kids at my mother’s kindergarten.
This is the photograph I choose to use as my visual representation as it is a perfect representation of my affectionate relationship between me and the child. I am specially going to focus on relationships between parents and children on my blog and this photograph depicts the strong bonding that I share with the kid. This is how relationships between adults and children should blossom. I prefer to keep this photograph in black and white rather than in colour as it adds a personal touch to it and also bring me back to the time where I used to look after her like my own child.
Visual Representation and Personal Annotation
This is the photograph I choose to use as my visual representation as it is a perfect representation of my affectionate relationship between me and the child. I am specially going to focus on relationships between parents and children on my blog and this photograph depicts the strong bonding that I share with the kid. This is how relationships between adults and children should blossom. I prefer to keep this photograph in black and white rather than in colour as it adds a personal touch to it and also bring me back to the time where I used to look after her like my own child.
No comments:
Post a Comment